We at US Tax Consulting are experienced in every facet of US and Canadian taxation.
Looking at transferring your 401K to an RRSP? U.S. Tax Consulting located in Windsor, ON, can help you.


Transfer Your 401(k) or IRA to a RRSP

Do you have a 401(k) or IRA that you want to transfer to a RRSP? Under the right circumstances this can be accomplished on a tax neutral basis.

Contact us to see if this is right for you.

  • 401(k) or IRA transfers, planning and tax implication - typical price range $250 - $750
U.S. Tax Consulting offers a variety of accounting services, including U.S. tax help for people moving to the U.S. from Canada.
Need experienced accountants who understand US and Canadian taxation rules? Contact US Tax Consultants in Windsor Ontario today!